Test bank for Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise Edition, 7th Edition by Eugene F. Brigham
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Financial Markets and Institutions.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Time Value of Money.
6. Interest Rates.
7. Bonds and Their Valuation.
8. Risk and Rates of Return.
9. Stocks and Their Valuation.
10. The Cost of Capital.
11. The Basics of Capital Budgeting.
12. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
13. Capital Structure and Leverage.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Share Repurchases.
15. Working Capital Management.
16. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
17. Multinational Financial Management.